When you share this site and the details of getting involved with our platform as a membership, you will earn 100% of the first months fees, except for the 25 that we use to market the site in the basic plan. That has to go into the managed co-op marketing & advertising we use to promote the site. For example, new basic members will pay a setup fee of 50-99 dollars and the first months cost to be a basic member. Which is 75 per month. So you can earn 100-149 for that enrollment.
That is first basic way of making income with this program. Now lets talk about how you can make more!
Before we get into that, let us tell you about some positions available.
So you can become a membership specialist and also a regional manager.
Now the fun part:
Want to make some long-term bigger money? Okay here we go!
The best type of income is offering a service versus a product! We know that from past experience with our sister company! Here you are offering that! Less headaches!
The second is making a residual income! Write a successful book, make a movie or TV show and that is a couple of ways to make that kind of income, but for most, that’s not going happen!
So based on production, you can make a residual income from all your membership sign ups! On a basic plan, or any plan – all members pay 50 per month to be in our platform, and we use the rest for marketing the site. So out of the 50, we will offer up to 50% of that to you! We also created a way that you can earn the max residual over time by advancing in program without the basic qualifier. That will be explained below!
See chart for the examples of money earned:
|Forecast of YLS based on 20 sales a month||Monthly Sales||20|
|Month||Basic sale||Set up fee||Total||Sales Inc||Residuals||Income|
|1||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||0||$ 2,000|
|2||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 500||$ 2,500|
|3||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 1,000||$ 3,000|
|4||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 1,500||$ 3,500|
|5||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||$ 4,000|
|6||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 2,500||$ 4,500|
|7||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 3,000||$ 5,000|
|8||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 3,500||$ 5,500|
|9||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 4,000||$ 6,000|
|10||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 4,500||$ 6,500|
|11||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 5,000||$ 7,000|
|12||$ 75||$ 50||$ 125||$ 2,000||$ 5,500||$ 7,500|
This example is based on an average of 20 new members a month. You can do more or less.
|Reps can make 10.00 Residuals based on 4 new enrollments per month for all their previous enrollments.|
|Reps can make 15.00 Residuals based on 6 new enrollments per month for all their previous enrollments.|
|Reps can make 20.00 Residuals based on 8 new enrollments per month for all their previous enrollments.|
|Reps can make 25.00 Residuals based on 10+ new enrollments per month for all their previous enrollments.|
(That means, every one you sign up, the following month, you can earn residuals based on the qualifications listed above.)
For more money, you always enroll new membership reps at anytime! And for doing so, they will keep all their members in their account so to speak, but they have to sign up 50-100 new members before they are considered a membership specialist. (You get to decide that part) What that means to you, is that since you enrolled them, and will train and help them get started, you will get their 25 potential dollars of income each month yourself! If they enroll 20 new members a month as our basic example, that means the month they have 20 new members, and the following month you would get:
- Membership reps can make 100% of first months fees, less the min 25.00 for co-op-marketing.
- That can be 100.00-149.00 based on the startup fee (50.00 first months membership fee, plus 50.00 one time set up fee. Or 99.00 set up fee.
- Basic Reps can earn 10-25 dollars each month on their member sign ups each and every month, based on their enrollments each month.
- A new rep in a new area has the opportunity to become a regional manager and earn more each month, based on reps they enroll and total monthly enrollments.
- Basic reps can earn up to 25 dollars each month on the reps they enroll until their new rep reaches 100 new members. (example based on an average of 20 new memberships each month, would be the first month based on the top pay out would be 25 * 20 members for the first month would be 500 dollars that month.
- Month one based on the example above:
- Month one 500.00 pay out
- Month two 1000.00 pay out
- Month three 1500.00 pay out
- Month four 2000.00 pay out
- Month five 2500.00 pay out
- So the total amount earned for enrolling a new productive rep based on 20 new enrollments each month equals a total bonus paid to you could be up to 7500 dollars in addition to your pay!
- To become a regional membership rep, you need to have 3 or more reps you enrolled and trained, producing 50 or memberships per month combined. Once you do this and keep that number each month, you then will make 25 dollars each month residuals on your personal enrollments.
- If you sign up 10 new members each month as an average you increase your income by 500 dollars each month, based on the maximum residual payout.
- Reps make 10.00 Residuals on 4 sales month Reps make 15.00 Residues on 6 sales month Reps make 20.00 Residuals on 8 sales month Reps make 25.00 Residuals on 10+ sales month
- The big picture is an example of 400 members that you signed up can equal 10,000 dollars in monthly residual income! Every 100 members that you signed up equals 2500.00 monthly potentially!